Monday, February 8, 2010

Adiós. on Flickr © caotica_utopica

I just did the most sacrilegious thing ever - ripped up the Holy Bible. But only because the cover was disintegrating on me, so I wrapped it in A4 and plastic. Now it's just another inconspicuous book.

Been lamenting the days that are going by yet again. And doing my best to have self restraint. One of the greatest difficulties for me is to just let go and release control of my life. It has become glaringly obvious that I can't let go because I don't have enough faith that there will be better than this.

But I'm getting tired. To clap you need two hands. Sooner or later, you'll give up on clapping the air.

Anyway, CNY is around the corner, and I'm gonna see the new goodies Mom got everyone from the US, plus my new year clothes. Fashion is a powerful cure for many maladies. If my closet ever burned down, I'd probably weep for my clothing collection first.

PS: I ADORE Beyonce's and Pink's Grammy performances. Pink is one bad ass rock hard muscly chick.

No comments: