Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Colour Me

The colour green is just so relieving. Like the green of a traffic light, or the green of a cab sign. I like green. Then again, I've also liked pink, red, blue, and purple at some point in my life.

bahama mama on Flickr © mySadiegirl

Quite thrilled with my 2 new (free) fissure sealants from the demo today. Reminded me of how fun it is going to a dentist, when the procedure is painless and risk-free. It's re-instilled my faith in dentists, like reliving my childhood days. Something like stepping into Toys R' Us. Which by the way, I had no idea meant Toys Are Us until I was technically a grown up. Used to say it like stegosaurus or rhinoceros. More importantly, my faith in my oral hygiene is restored! I was really bummed when I thought it was caries again.

Found a worm in my dinner vege though. Yucks.

And the most hilarious thing today was that someone made a typo (or rather I made a typo on FB) and thought my blog was thealephant.blogpot.com. Quite a shock there. Imagine that, it really exists!

No comments: