Monday, February 1, 2010

Radiation

Untitled on Flickr © framboesa.

Anyone know a cure for severe under eye wrinkles on a young, supposedly cell regenerating 22 year old? Ah, the never ending battle against aging. But I really don't think it's fair to have crow's feet. I could put it down to being a very smiley person, and laugh it off as laugh lines, but I really don't think the joy I get from (rarely) smiling warrants the creases. These lines belong to someone like Ronald McDonald. Or Britney Spears, who gets to have them airbrushed or Botox-ed away.

Oh, to exude a glorious and radiant inner beauty!
The only radiation I give out is the scatter from my unprotected OPG.

Life's demands are catching up on me. All those years of being pampered and provided for, having Mommy & Daddy as my security blanket for when things go wrong, it's all coming to an end. I've to stop impulse buying (my last buy I justified by getting a refund from The Killers, and spending less than the ticket price), extravagant eating, cab riding, and gift splurging. Time to slowly wean myself off my parent's allowances. Of course, that would require a job. And by then, I'll be a mid twenties single girl still living at home. Yippeeee.

How on earth do women still get married and have kids before they turn 26? Crazy people.

No comments: