Saturday, February 27, 2010

I used to be annoyed at having to walk up the hill after cell on Friday nights. Now, I've found a more fun way to pass the time.

I plug in my earphones and sing really loudly. After checking that nobody's around, ideally. And with occasional alertness to possible open car windows or motorcyclists eavesdropping. No reason I should care, honestly.

The singing gets wheezy after I start panting up the slope. But while it lasts, I run through my usual favourite emo list: Chris Brown's Superhuman, Cascada's Every Time We Touch, The Full House theme, Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift's Two is Better Than One, Red Jumpsuit's Your Guardian Angel (ultimate fave!).

But I've been avoiding Lifehouse, for personal reasons.

Would be good to have some rearview mirror, so I can see the cyclists coming up, like the one who was ringing his bell incessantly but I couldn't hear him.

No comments: