Thursday, February 4, 2010

All These Things That I've Done

1) Should have gone back to hall after baptism class last night.

2) Should have slept before 1am last night.

3) Should have woken up at 6am as usual this morning instead of snoozing the alarm just because class started at 9am.

4) Should have left the house right after showering instead of waiting for the lift to school that didn't come from my aunt.

5) Should have worn covered shoes for school instead of NUM flip-flops.

6) Should have taken the DM notes home with me instead of leaving them in hall. (or see point 1)

7) Should have left school at 4.30pm as I'd planned.

8) Should have found out the address of the dentist I booked.

Instead, I spent all morning cursing on the bus at the incredible jam. Then dumping my bag with a classmate whom I fortuitously met on bus 95 while I took a bus back to hall even though lesson was starting. Then running from the bus stop the few hundred meters to my room to get the notes and change out of my slippers. Then after school, running from Science to NUH to catch a cab. Then from where the cab dropped me, running home because it was the wrong place. Fortunately, I found Lian-ee at home who could send me to the right place.

And throughout the whole day I was swearing (in my head, mostly). And brisk walking till my shins hurt, and running till my shoe flew off. I was a very very angry person today. ANGRY.

Honey, We should probably call someone about this. on Flickr © Chad304

No comments: