Friday, March 4, 2011

Year after year, I make photocopies of notes I never read. I get things from seniors I never glance at. To think of all those trees I've killed by my kiasuism. Anyway, I believe in information overload. Best you remember the minimal things you know than you glance through the piles of papers you have.

It can be annoying to people around me, being contradictory. One moment I like this, the next I loathe it. The first day at the library, I felt so glad to be back after a year of exile. The very next day I couldn't stop grumbling to leave. And now I feel very suited to the life of a recluse. I think I'd make a great hermit, caving myself up in this house for ever. It's just too much effort to socialize, to travel and to get dressed up.

I don't know why but some people just bring out this urge in me to contradict them. It's like I suddenly don't feel the same way about things they talk about, and I just want to irritate and frustrate them with my contrary ideas. Haven't yet figured that one out.

No comments: