Saturday, December 18, 2010

Booooring Balls on Flickr by Siebe

Christmas songs were playing the other day in the shopping center. I started feeling so light and happy, all warm and fuzzy inside. Couldn't stop myself from singing along to each one. Now I want to steal the CD so we can play it on Xmas Eve at home because the tracks were so soothing and calming. I hate CDs where the Christmas song covers sound fake or I don't recognize half of them.

Can't wait for Christmas! And the turkey and smoked salmon that's our latest tradition. And for the Secret Santa Dress Up competition. This has been one of the best holidays all year. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your xmas sound so fun. Especially the secret santa part

aFLY said...

Yeah, an idea from Cougar Town. Dress as your friend for Halloween (Xmas for us)