Friday, December 17, 2010

For a person who prides herself so much on being in control and never doing anything embarrassing, this week has been the pits.

I mean, I rather just sit out than try something new that looks 'fun' because I'll most likely fall or make a fool of myself. The same way I've never mastered the simple cartwheel because after a few fail attempts, I just hate looking stupid anymore.

So this week has really been the pits. I feel so embarrassed I want to bury my head in the ground.

2 take home messages:
  1. Do not overestimate your driving - check left, right, back and front before moving anywhere and do not take chances with estimation.
  2. Do not bitch about anybody, and do not multitask while bitching because you'll end up SMS-ing the person you're bitching about. And trust me, life sucks really bad in that awful moment of realization of what you've done.

No comments: