Saturday, December 18, 2010

McDonald Story

Isn't the point of having a choice of normal fries or Twister fries for us to be able to choose either one? And the point of having Sprite/Ice lemon tea/Coke/Milo/Ribena on the dispenser for us to choose what we'd like to drink?

The lady at the McDonald's counter at the airport clearly disagrees. I told her my burger orders one by one and immediately after said, 'Please change all the fries to Twister fries.' Right away, she looked really annoyed like I'd asked her to bring me fries from France. Then she started yelling for some guy to come over, because she didn't know how to edit the order on the cash register.

Then she demanded, 'All 5 cokes, right?' And out of sympathy, I said yes. Although in my mind I'd been planning my order of 2 Ribenas, 2 Milos and 1 Coke. Then (I think) I heard her bitching to the guy about last minute changing orders and 'babi betul' and I thought, what a bitch.

While I was waiting for the food to be packed, I looked into the take away bag and saw 7 burgers instead of the 5 I ordered. I got 4 double cheeseburgers instead of 2.

If they weren't the megarich megafranchise McDonald's, I'd probably consider telling them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not bad, got free burgers to go along! And she assumed you don't know malay!