Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nice. Looks like they've revamped Changi Airport Terminal 1 in the 3 months that I was land bound. Now we budget travellers no longer have to feel inferior to the grandeur of Terminal 3. Was so unaccustomed to my new surroundings that I Travellator-ed past my gate. Too used to my gate being the last one.

Another pleasant surprise: They put me in row 3 - the hot row. Just happened to check my ticket as they were announcing the hot row seats, and voila! 3D. The perks of being Capt FCW's kid. First in and first out, yippee.

I am so mad though that I'm going to miss yet another family vacation! And to the U.S.A.! Mom's bringing everybody to Las Vegas and LA or something, but I've school. This is such a dental school phenomenon, I've heard of at least a couple of other classmates who've been abandoned by their family for vacations as well. Just because are lives are structured and regimented for us. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh mine, how can you possibly miss Vegas, and California, for Dental Sch? This is absolutely unbelievable. Incredibly regrettable.