Saturday, July 26, 2008

Farewell To Me

This is the first sleepover that I woke up feeling so refreshed and not tired! Even at 5 a.m., it all felt so normal, without my usual stress over getting enough beauty sleep. Everything seems to be flowing good.

Highlights of the night were going to Spicy Kitchen in one car, expecting either Lips or Golo to drive up in another. So 10 of us squashed in KAR 8018 (or CarBoight) with 3 passengers in the boot. So fun and refugee-like, haha. So many of us were driving into Nadia that the guard asked Natasha if she was also going to unit #123, and if Phyllis was her friend.

At Spicy, Smarty Nat decided everyone had to have the same drink. Stef and I shouted, 'Teh Tarik!'

We got the shock of our lives when we were waiting outside my old house in the dark at 1 plus. Someone suddenly knocked loudly on the rear windscreen. We couldn't see anybody around and the 3 jakuns at the back screamed and screamed and screamed. Finally we saw my Dad grinning, walking to the house, just returning from work. They screamed so loud (OK, maybe I screamed, too) that people in the house could hear them although we were in the car.

All night, we just hung around, reminisced about high school, looked at old photos and videos and finally dragged our butts up to shoot new clips. None of which I look particularly nice in, but that's just for our eyes. =) The butt dance was so super funny! And Shang & Nat make very good pimps, while I'm sure the rest of you already know how good you are as ahems.

I'm REALLY GOING TO MISS MY GANG! =(

The plant telephone.

Middle-seat hoggers.

The poor mistreated beings a.k.a. Phyl & I.

KAR 8018

"9 Teh Tarik!"

Hah! Forced the 3 piggies to sit behind.

A tremendous first - 9 of us together at an event.

Quah, you stole my pictures of the heads. (And all the others you copied without returning to me.)

No comments: