Friday, July 11, 2008

Tag Victim

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Devastated. Probably in denial at first.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Erm, just one of them would be to go on an Euro trip.

3. If you could be at one place right now, where would it be?
Nowhere else.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
No. Just not confident. And a lot of times unwilling to do what I must.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
Godly, sensitive, devoted, interesting.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both, I guess. You can't control who loves you but you should never take for granted the ability to love a person.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Only as long as I'm intended to. If not, there's probably someone else waiting for me.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Let it go.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Worries about whether I can cope, whether I'll be lonely, and sadness at leaving this life behind.

10. What do you want most in life?
To be happy and to be the best person I can be.

11. Is being tagged fun?
Not really. But I think it's a great excuse to find out things about people or reveal things about yourself without being too obvious/desperate.

12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Married, maybe 1 child, contented and loving my life.

13. Who is the current most important person to you?
Anyone of my family. (Sorry, how is it possible to choose one?)

14. What type of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Sincere, conservative (which is good), sees the good in other people, a really supportive friend.

15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Married but sufficient? I'd rather not be married for the sake of it, though. Single and happy is fine.

16. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be ?
Dog!

17. What are one of those things which you would prefer not to do?
Scooping dog poo.

18. What kind of person do you think you are?
Idealistic (or I want to be) but desperately wanting things to go my way. Analytical, sensible, do-things-1-way but secretly longing for occasional excitement.

19. What do you define as a bad day?
When nothing goes your way and everyone pisses you off.

20. If you have to choose between love and friendship, what would it be?
Haihyo. Love, I guess. Since the person I choose friendship with probably wants love him/herself.

No comments: