Monday, July 7, 2008

Shop Shop Shop!

Color in the market on Flickr © spinlab

I know I must sound like a scrooge lately (though some may claim that it has been so since the beginning of time), telling all and beyond that I can't do this or I can't do that because I have no money. Honestly, I don't. And to be fair, I have been spending a lot more freely ever since I went to Singapore and had that bit of savings from the scholarship, a habit which I've carried back here.

The difference is that back here, I'm reminded again of how I don't earn that money, and that I don't have the right to spend that money (no matter how much my parents may earn). Especially when one term of my course is the price of someone else's entire course. So I shall stop saying I'm poor, but continue to keep my pockets tight. =P

Still, I am DYING TO BUY CLOTHES! I shall continue to save up to get cheap stuff for everyday wear. Some nice tops and tees. Stef, quick quick I want to go to Petaling Street!

-----
Coming back from church, we saw a motorcyclist next to us with huge bags of raw chicken piled high up to his face in front of him. It was jaw-dropping.

I was hurrying the guys to snap a photo before the traffic light turned green. Think they'll be sending it to the STAR, and maybe get RM50. Guess I shouldn't get the picture from Ern Sheong to put up yet, then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh i malas la.. =.=

aFLY said...

lol. then fine, gimme the pic!