Monday, September 13, 2010

The Bird

There's a place called The Bird very near my house. I've only been there twice or thrice but my family probably eats there pretty often. I've never taken photos or kept track of what I've eaten but so far it's always been tasty. So here's a review I found that should give more detail, haha.

A unique selling point would be that one of the co-owners won some Astro singing competition (correct me if I'm wrong, it's only hearsay) and every weekend he sings Chinese songs on the karaoke machine at night. So if you're a patron at his restaurant and you're sitting inside, be prepared to put down your utensils and clap every few minutes.

Wonder why they don't pack up and move somewhere more prominent, expand or something. It's such an ulu location.

No comments: