Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can somebody knock some sense into my head? Every holiday, I lug home a big pile of books to KL, telling myself I'll read up for clinics, I'll study for tests, I'll prepare for lab. Each time I lug everything right back, untouched. And right now, I've reached Singapore, all ready to make up for lost time but I've agreed to go for supper. Kill meeee, my body's taken over my willpower! Now I'm looking at all the empty space on the table where I could've just left my books instead of taking them on a holiday in my luggage bag, never even seeing daylight.

Anyway, Shang dropped me off at KL Central where we parked. Opposite our car was good old WKP 819. So I left Dad a note which said,
Hello Dad! Shang dropped me off and I saw your car. Take care and love you! Alethea.
Which took me about 4 pens to write because every pen in Shang's dashboard ran out of ink. As I told Shang, 'Just let me get to my name! Or he'll be wondering who on earth it is.'

No comments: