Sunday, September 5, 2010

Holyday

Once again, going for dance after having gone clubbing till 5am the night before is a BAD IDEA. First of all, you wake up feeling like shit at 12pm. Then you try to do the warm ups at dance and realize you ache all over and have difficulty breathing.

I should have stopped at the peak at Butter last Friday, when I felt super high dancing (without booze). You should always end on a high because the next session will always suck in comparison. But I did make new eccentric friends. I love it when I meet really interesting people that broaden my stereotypes.

Watching the vetting and the awesome items has made me regret not taking part in The Next Wave. I really really love some of the choreography and concepts, some of which make me feel like crying. But it's been so long since I've performed and learnt choreography properly that I really doubt I can do it anymore.

It's also really nice to see familiar faces joining Dance Ensemble, people I've known in JC. It just makes it so much more of a family, in a place I've always felt left out (because I'm such an aloof person at first meeting). It makes me glad I've stuck with this because it's one of the things that give meaning to my life.

-----
It's so late and my flight's at 9am. Good luck to meeeee.

No comments: