Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Love Affair

My affair with nail polish just keeps burning like a lava lamp. It is true. I cannot get sick of colour on my nails. I tend to stick with the conventional, conventional for me, that is. Tones on the cool side of the colour wheel. They probably represent my less flamboyant side. Before I head to the nail salon, I tell myself, it's time to go for something like pink or orange. Once I reach the place, I reach for the same old colours again.

Athalie asked me if dentists could wear nail polish. I admit, I removed the bright red colour I had on before I went for an interview. Just in case. But dentists wear gloves. And I do not see any of my classmates sacrificing style for their profession.



I suppose I just like the way it clashes with all my outfits.

No comments: