Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Numero Uno

I don't really know why I created this blog, but now that it's here, it would be pretty cowardly to just abandon ship.

Tomorrow's a holiday. I'm going for a mani/pedi first thing. I've thought long and hard about it. Dark blue & bright purple this time haha. Then we're driving down to Singapore.

It's really really unbelievable how just possibilities and prospects can make me so nervous and excited. It's like you work so hard to reach a certain point of stability and your brain can fling it all away in just one second. Like it's just so telling how I so willingly skip uni and rush to go home everyday for some futile thing. But I really think I'm okay now, that I'm in control again.

Orientation's been pretty cool after all. And I really like the people I get to hang out with everyday. As I was telling Quah & co. at Chinese, I judge a true friend by the laughter response. When I tell a joke, and make people laugh, that's when I know I can totally be myself with them. I never really knew that I liked being the comic. Cool. But in a dry way haha, no slapstick for me.

Now if only the Quah would come online so she could pretty up my blog.

No comments: