Friday, November 26, 2010

Diet Plan

This blog has become entirely frivolous and personal, all about me me me. Well, it always has been, but when it first started, I used to try to write meaningful stuff. Now, it's just this diary, because I love writing in diaries, but my handwriting is really awful. Typing's second nature.

I resolve to become healthier (amongst other things like more organized, more optimistic and more spiritual). Realize my body's becoming cranky. Can't do anymore of the late night suppers, binge eating, frequent snacking. Can't do anymore of the morning, afternoon, night spicy food. I keep getting indigestion and tummy aches. Not to mention my teenage acne has continued as adult acne. New studies need to be done to correct all those puberty acne lies.

So here's a sample of my new life routine I have in mind:

Standard weekday (only excerpts of the healthy life aspect)
0630: Milo/Nestum/Milk
1300: Fish soup and rice, juice
2030: Mama's cooking (a well balanced plate of food, no seconds)
2200: Brisk walk/run

Standard weekend
1200: Packed rice (veg, meat, 3rd healthy choice) OR sandwich with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes OR fish soup and rice
1800: Another healthy dinner with proper food pyramid portions
2200: Brisk walk/run

Note: No suppers, no oily/fatty food, no fast food, no junk food, no spicy food

I can do it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! My diet plan failed after 1 week! I seriously need to start dieting since I have gained almost 8 kg since JC! omg totally no more suppers!

and yes! whoever says acne only for teenagers must be a liar! :D

-Tasya :D

aFLY said...

Haha, you've to move out of hall! Then you'll find looking for food so troublesome that you'll end up starving yourself.

I'm like super bloated everyday and it feels awfullll.

Diet! We can do it! Haha

Anonymous said...

Life is so boring with that diet plan of yours. Bet it wouldn't last 2 weeks in this food paradise called Sg or Msia!

aFLY said...

It will! I thrive on challenge and discipline :P