Monday, November 22, 2010

Peter Pans Out

I am majorly disappointed.

I think I really dreamt up that whole scene in Peter Pan. I've rewatched the show a few times (and there's only the recent sequel, right?) but it doesn't exist. :(

It goes something like Wendy doing all the washing of the clothes in this outdoor scene for the Lost Boys. Then they show hut by hut of the Lost Boys' houses (I vaguely remember a mushroom shaped home) and Wendy's washing by the water. I can picture it clearly still, after so many years.

Looks like it was just a long ago dream.

-----
Eep! I just finished rewatching the cartoon and another thing I remember seems to also be a figment of my imagination! I dreamt that at the end, the ship sent all the different kids home to their individual families. Okay, I bet this was in the live movie version. I can't be that imaginative.

No comments: