Friday, November 12, 2010

I am close to puking, from overeating. Had XO Sly Fish Noodles at Dover with the guys where I consumed to bursting. On the train home, I started getting phone calls from home asking why I was never home. Feels like JC all over again. So to pacify the home folks, I said I was on the way back and would be eating. Am eating my 2nd dinner now.

This week has been good, except for the horrible sinusoidal pattern of that part of my life. Someday, I am going to just cut out my heart and feed it to the dogs. Then I can continue my future peacefully, devoid of painful feelings.

So a few days ago, I woke up with a huge swollen eye. This is not the first time exciting things have happened to me when I regain consciousness. About 2 days ago, I woke up and went to the loo, blind as a bat as usual, when I felt liquid suddenly gush out my nose, and I knew from vast experience it was blood. Don't ask me why.

Think my eye has healed sufficiently that I can wear contact lenses. This is not per doctor's instructions (who told me twice clearly that I could not wear lenses for 2 weeks, after which she broke it down to 4 days + 10 days, to be more explicit). But I think my conjunctiva can handle it.

No comments: