Saturday, November 20, 2010

Watched RED today with the line, after Nasi Padang at Zion Road. I love Malay food, even more than I like Indian food. Except that there were no veggies, but otherwise I could have stuffed my face forever. Probably just Boon & I were still going on while the others had put their spoon and fork down.

RED's nice. I don't watch TV anymore so I had no idea what the show was going to be about. Imagined it to be some artsy French movie, but right, should have known better. It was pretty funny, though. And pretty obvious that some jokes were only funny to the 4 or 5 of us. Like the 'dentist' joke the crazy old man made. And I am still quite tickled by my year 1 junior, who I realize is a little blur (if you're reading this, I mean it as an endearing trait). He tried to tell Anwar where he was waiting, but couldn't pronounce L'Occitane so we moved location (actually, I forgot too how to say the name). And he turned around and lost us when we just walked a few meters away.

All in all, it's nice to have a full social life again. It's nice not to feel like someone's missing in my life. I didn't realize how long I'd been running on Crazy Mode, but ever since I got attached in JC, I've been mentally exhausted for years. And this long long dry spell has semi restored me back to my teenage care-free years. I hope I stay there for awhile longer, recuperate some more. :)

No comments: