Saturday, November 13, 2010

Old Me Has Gotta Go

I've learnt an insane amount from the past 2 years. And most times my mind is so lucid, I can see so clearly what I must implement. I can see that I need to get rid of clingy, insecure, emotional, crazy sms-ing me. Not just to redeem myself (which is my desperate driving force) but for my own good. Because I aspire to be a chillax girl, a girlfriend who my guy finds comfort being himself with, not stress and anxiety trying to comfort.

But it's all too easy to fall back. To be triggered by memories to react the way my old self would. And to wake up the next day extra depressed that instead of reminding the person of who he fell in love with, you're reminding him of who he broke up with.

So I need to quit this habit.

And ultimately, I gotta do it for myself. Nobody else. So that I respect and love the person I am.

So I vow to get closer to God, to truly be transformed from inside. So that my change towards naturally positive thoughts is not forced behaviour but who I truly am from within.

:D

No comments: