Saturday, April 12, 2008

Chat Acronyms

A chat got me searching for some acronyms. There are like a million acronyms and emoticons out there. And my elders complain we youngsters type weirdly.

14AA41
One for all, all for one

4COL
For crying out loud

AAK
Asleep at keyboard

ABITHIWTITB
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (Right, I'm so dying to use that next)

DLTBBB
Don't let the bed bugs bite

G2GTAP
Gotta go take a pee

HAHA
Having a heart attack

LMABO
Laughing my ass back on

SOMY
Sick of me yet?

TOY
Thinking of you

TT2T
Too tired to talk

?4U
Question for you

>U
Screw you

/myB
Kick my boobs

It's crazy how just one dose can take the anxiety away.
A quick glance at the lives of people around me makes me realize how foolish I am, stuck in my own world. If they can do it, why can't I?
I am now a permanent sneezing machine, but I can't exactly give her back now. Just a small sacrifice to make.
And I keep forgetting to go to the dentist. I need to collect teeth ASAP!

No comments: