Tuesday, April 22, 2008

For A Friend

Just got off the phone with Chriselle, after 1 1/2 hours. I miss her!

Dad has no faith in my driving (neither do I). He's so worried I can't get my car out from under the tree that he has to go switch the positions of our parked cars by himself. 'Sure bang la you, knowing your standard', he says.

Let it be known I do not voluntarily do tagged quizzes.

1. Real name : Alethea Foong
2. Nickname :
Ale, Ally, Bell, Belly, Smelly, Al, Foong-a-langa, Alibaba (and the list goes on)
3. Married :
No
4. Male or Female :
Female
5. Highschool :
SMK Tmn Bkt Maluri
6. College :
National Junior College
7. Short or long hair :
Midlength
8. Are you a health freak :
In my mind yes, not in practice. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
9. Height :
163cm
10. Do you have a crush on someone :
Not exactly. Well, maybe
11. Do you like yourself :
Generally. Albeit some insecurities.
12. Piercings :
1 pair
13. Righty or Lefty :
Righty

FIRSTS
14. First surgery :
Eyelid? Non-cosmetic
15. First piercing(s) :
Earlobes, age 10
16. First person you see in the morning :
Hayley (my puppy). Well, person - Hwei Jene.
17. First award :
1st in class, primary school
18. First sport you joined :
Netball?
19. First pet :
Terrapin
20. First vacation :
Singapore
22. First crush :
In primary school probably. I have no kindygardy memories.

CURRENTLY
23. Eating :
Nothing. Though I'm staring at some cookies.
24. Drinking :
Nothing.
25. I'm about to :
Read Langman's Embryology.

YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids : Probably, if I'm married. 2 or 3 la.
27. Want to get married :
Probably. Ok, yes.
28. Careers in mind :
Dentist - Ortho!

WHICH IS BETTER
29. Lips or eyes : Eyes
30. Hugs or kisses : Hugs
31. Shorter or taller : Taller
32. Romantic or spontaneous : Spontaneously romantic. Can I choose that?
33. Sensitive or loud : Sensitive
34. Trouble maker or hesitant : Neither

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger :
Not that I recall.
36. Drank bubbles :
No. Soap bubbles yes.
37. Lost glasses/contacts :
Yes, on multiple occasions.
38. Ran away from home :
Nope
39. Liked someone younger :
Yes
40. Liked someone older :
Yes
41. Broken someone's heart :
Likely
42. Been arrested :
No
43. Cried when someone died :
Yes
44. Liked a friend :
What, platonically? Sure la.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself :
Usually not at first, until I surprise myself.
46. Miracles :
Yes
47. Heaven :
Yes
48. Santa Claus :
No. It would be nice to.
49. Angels :
I think so.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now :
In a way, yeah.
51. Do you believe in God :
YES

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Langman's Embryology?? @@ haha

bio scares me