Monday, April 14, 2008

My Precious is Gone


I am depressed beyond belief. Somewhere between church and home, I lost my 4 month old Nokia Xpress, which I absolutely absolutely loved. Absolutely loved is something different from liking your phone, because when you merely like it, you still compare it with others and think something else could still be better. I didn't think anything could be better than my Xpress.

I don't even know when and how it disappeared, until I couldn't find it to set my alarm at night.

I'm fine not having A phone. But it sucks when I think about THE phone. How slim it was, how I just put all my songs in, how I haven't even used it with earphones, how I listened through it's invisible speakers, just how it looked. It upsets me just to look at all my User CDs and the box it came in, and soon when I watch the stupid advertisement of it in the cinemas. Now it's charger will be lonely, since it's so special it won't fit any other Nokia model.

I wish it had been knocked out of my hand by a madman and crushed by falling off a 20 storey building instead. 1) At least it'd be ruined - the evidence in my hand - and I would stop imagining that it'll come back. 2) It wouldn't be my stupid fault.

You may think I'm mad, but I really loved that phone. Now I have to punish myself forever by using something ugly and most likely 2nd hand, til I earn myself a new one. For being so careless.

=(

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

hmmm i also lost my nokia 6120 2 months back... pain... but u found it back again right?