Saturday, May 1, 2010

All that jazz!

Probably one of the most high energy and comic musicals I've ever seen. And judging by how I managed to stay awake and riveted despite my exhaustion, it must really be captivating. It was one of the rare shows with so much cast, band and audience banter/interplay. It made it feel so spontaneous and fun.

When I wake up, I'll draw something jazzy to commemorate my Chicago outing. After tonight, I've renewed my ambition to be artsy again and try to catch a musical once a year like I used to. But only the good stuff. Cos' I'm not a true patron of the arts, just a wannabe bestseller enthusiast.

And how silly, all that time agonizing over how to fool the Esplanade people that we're 18 and below. All the effort changing clothes to look younger. I look so aged anyway. And nobody checks. So it's time to make full use of our student rights to $53 tickets and catch all the shows we can in the remaining 2 years.

No comments: