Saturday, May 8, 2010

We Don't Have To Walk This Way


I reiterate. It is very refreshing to meet up with new or distant people. Just like today meeting up with someone I've known from childhood but only now can speak to properly as an adult.

New people expose you to different lives you might have led and different choices you can make. Shakes you out of your sleepy stupor and makes you think about so many other ways you can go about doing things.

It's making me feel like traveling and doing more artsy stuff. To get out of this tiny dot of an island every chance I can. The island where you just cannot help bumping into people you don't want to meet.

-----
A huge shout out to Papa who's been driving me everywhere without any complaints for ages. I really really really appreciate when someone makes my life more convenient for me, because I hate public transport.

1 comment:

agiggles said...

that photo is awesome. i was trying to figure it out and even turned my head upside down, must look like a fool. =P