Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nearly halfway there! The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is coming closer. I've got to cram as much fun as I can in 3 weeks - beach holidays, family fun and just plain old sleeping.

Tonight was my first time staying till lab closing time. It's a very strange and lonely feeling to be the last one to leave, not that I was. But I have a vivid imagination, as proven time and time again. Dinner was fun, though, some people are just so much easier to hang out with than others. I'm really not used to having antagonistic feelings towards people when all of my relationships thrive on peace and tolerance. I don't think it's doing my health any good.

I've been bumping into my friendly block neighbour a few times now, at pleasantly unexpected places. He's got the radio announcer voice I like. Have I mentioned I like surprises and (NICE) coincidences? Because I do. I love those, 'Omg, didn't expect to see you here!' kind of things. So it was another friendly chat ride home on the bus, with me talking a mile a minute again.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Mind over matter, mind over matter! I am going to be The Incredible Hulk once all this is over. Check me out then.

No comments: