Thursday, May 20, 2010


I'm sleeping less than 5 hours a day and of late reaching home after 11pm every night, but I still cannot give up the requisite internet time. Plus my E72 is failing me these days, can't log in to NUS Wifi, can't load Twitter, swallowed up my FB application icon, you good for nothing phone.

Despite all this, Weidi and I realize how happy we are, how dance really really makes our day. I look in the mirror and I see the exact same person from JC dancing days, albeit more wrinkly around the eyes, more back aches and hopefully better hair. But I cannot remember feeling more fulfilled in the longest time. Don't know if it's the dancing with friends, or my new theory of preferring performing to dance classes (because I have the time to master the steps since I'm not too quick at becoming expert at new moves), but I finally feel like I'm doing things for me, and the emptiness is fading. (Although let's not speak too soon, eh?)

So this is what it feels like on the other side. I'd forgotten what it feels like to be free of mental and emotional burdens. Feels good. :)

Oh yes, forgot. Thank you God for keeping me in touch with dance even when I hated it, because it's moments like this that fill the void in my life.

-----
I just can't get sick of No Air!

No comments: