Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's hard to manoeuvre (had to Google that) in a world where people don't think like you do. Where you've to second guess their intentions and double check yours, so that messages don't get sent out or received wrongly.

In all conflicts, my approach is confrontational. I'm adverse to avoidance. I'm always reacting too quickly, too eager to talk things out and solve the problem right away. Very distressed at the thought of being misunderstood or thought of badly by someone I respect or of whose approval I want.

And so I cannot begin to comprehend people who choose to ignore, to run away from a difficult phase of a relationship. What do you expect to gain from this mode of action? What do you hope to solve?

Maybe time does heal all wounds and restores all trust.

-----
Funny spoof!

I wonder if they teach you that in Movie School?

No comments: