Friday, May 28, 2010

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, Roma-ma
GaGa Oolala
Want your bad romance

Stuck in my head!

I think it's so much more fun doing a concert as a guest item, coming and going as you please. Except that the coming this time cost me S$32! (Times many exclamation marks, but I hate being bimbotic like that). I can't believe how much I spend on cabs, and how not worth it this whole thing is, but like Mom always says, and it's an awful way of thinking that I've adopted: It's not like we can't afford it.

No, it's not that we're rich, but it's just a way of consoling ourselves when we waste money and do stupid things. So we don't harp on feeling sad, losing sleep over lost dol-lahs but just move on and forget about it. Like how I'm so sure I have a few months' supply of contact lenses that I took out of the cupboard and kept somewhere I was positive I'd find. And now there's none left, either because I really misplaced it or it's finished. And so I bought a month's worth that cost S$80 (more exclamation marks). And I'm sad, but I tell myself: It's not like we can't afford it.

Don't really see how I'll survive in future. Unless I stay with my parents forever. And there's no way I'm going to own a VW or an Audi now. Or wear expensive clothes. Or get plastic surgery for my wrinkles. Because all the money's going to go to buying the same old things I lose again and again every week.

3 comments:

Jared said...

that swimsuit's pretty funky.

and yeah, i totally agree. hahaha. i spend money buying the same things over and over again.

and i want an audi!

agiggles said...

ooooo... they have some cool swimsuits. let's buy some! =D i'd like a new (kinda sorta but not quite really) one piece-y things.

aFLY said...

oh you mean a monokini? Yea that'd be nice