Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh no, this week's coming to an end, what am I going to do after this? It's been so purposeful and meaningful having something important to do everyday, rushing here and there like my life depends on it.

BSF today was a mild affair. At first, I was a little apprehensive because my group is full of mother figures. But as they discussed and threw around ideas for an hour, I began to notice all their little antics and individual mannerisms. Suddenly I could picture all of them as young girls, the way they talked and enthused about things, the way they called attention on themselves and the way they were serious or humorous. So it was nice after all hanging out with older ladies.

-----
I'm starting to feel bad that I cannot give each of my patients the proper attention they deserve. I hate seeing them, then having to delay them and tell them they can only come in for treatment, like, months later. And my heartstrings are getting tugged by their sob stories. It makes me feel like staying back for hours to clear their problems. But I can't. And that's life.

No comments: