Saturday, May 15, 2010

I used to be chill. Seldom felt hurt, seldom got my feathers ruffled, seldom got provoked to anger. In just a year or two, I've turned into this super sensitive, super prickly little hedgehog. I'm now one of those people I used to scoff at, 'Goodness, why get so angry over such a small thing?' I'm now one of them! Oh the horrors!

And I don't really believe in love anymore. Other than love is an action. I think there's just attraction, and then you've to work to keep that strong. Work to keep whatever comfort and history and closeness you have strong. Because feelings and excitement always fade, sooner or later. 99% of the time it fades on just one side, and then all hell breaks loose.

-----
I feel like watching Center Stage again! And drooling over hot ballet guys. Swoon. Boy, does it feel good that it's a Saturday and all I have to do is watch TV, choreograph dance and eat Indo Mee Goreng. :D:D:D

3 comments:

joughte said...

2nd paragraph- aye.

agiggles said...

indo mee goreng.... =O don't tempt me!

aFLY said...

joughte: Hope you're doing okay. Kinda miss having someone in the same situation to keep up to speed with. But no more moping! And would be awesome if things are going well for you!

AgGie: I eat mee goreng like 3/7 times a week. Kill me from the MSG.