Wednesday, May 14, 2008

For the sake of responsible blogging, I will only deign to complain that I am being sucked dry. The printers are charging me for notes that won't print (I've lost RM4!) and the parking fees are insanely unreasonable (RM9 a day if I stay till 4pm). I am outraged!

If only I could upgrade to the place I originally wanted to go to. But now that I'm on this road, it's too important, even though it upsets to imagine things differently. It can only be for the best.
Not only have I not forgotten, apparently I've not forgiven either.
Anywho. I've been thinking myself sick lately. Don't really know how to deal with all the white noise and flashbacks. I'm exhausted.

Tell me, how did you do it? Why can't it be the same for me?

2 comments:

Chee Yong said...

hmm.. it seems you have lost RM13 in a day.. that's a huge sum as it seems to be RM3 more than my daily pocket money of RM10 :P

Don't they have season parking passes? I'm sure it will lower down your parking expenses if you're planning to use their parking lot for like a whole day?

RM9x26 days is RM234 - that's more than your myvi monthly petrol bills i suppose...

The place i originally wanted to go to wasn't what i want either.. I plan to take my degree at melbourne, probably work there to get experience and come back singapore.. go thru the NS.. and eventually will be a designer and convert my landed house to a design studio.. going the SOHO way....Right now, hmm...my visualisation and realisation are world's part.. hehe

P/S: Do you read my e-mail? Was hopping some sort of spartan reply :P

aFLY said...

hey, yeah i signed up for season parking but i don't know if it still exists what with the change in parking fee system.

i haven't been going through email thoroughly, but hang on =)