Saturday, May 3, 2008


I know it's only rational to be busy focusing on what you have to do everyday. To excel in what we do.

Still, I kinda miss certain stuff. Stuff that is probably long forgotten and that I could probably forget with the same ease if I tried.

I'm not even into permanency anymore. It's super silly. But it would be nice if I wasn't the only one who missed it. And even nicer if my enthusiasm could be matched. You know, just to know I'm not being stupid. It's not like I care that much. I just feel disillusioned, like everything was a farce after all.

People always take it for granted - the security of having people care about you. So it suddenly feels strange when it's gone.
I think I'll just wait for you to go first. Cos' I don't think I'm able to. I don't know how.

1 comment:

Jared said...

deflated?

that's the word i'd use for me.