Thursday, May 1, 2008

I <3

There are a number of songs that really draw me in. Sorry, they happen to be pop songs, but they make me fall into their moods.

Chris Brown's With You. Totally sums up being in love, spending every moment with your certain someone. Unbelievably sappy and romantic, and exactly how I want to feel in a relationship.

Sara Bareilles' Love Song. Puts me in that live music mood. The sense of fullness in your heart you feel when someone plays something on an instrument, and it's being played JUST FOR YOU. The same feeling you get watching a live musical.

David Cook's Always Be My Baby. Made me love the original Mariah Carey version even more. And if he doesn't win Idol, I will boycott the show. He is oh-so-sexy when he sings! Can someone explain to me? Why is he getting hotter and hotter each episode?

-----
Sigh, Dad's mad that I blew it.

And, OMG, I hate to admit it, but it is so sweet. Awwww.

No comments: