Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jared & I

My sisters and I spent last night looking through our old photoalbums. I'd forgotten just how funny we looked! We kept laughing at how much we'd changed and now I've ammo to blackmail certain relatives of mine too. Muahaha. So get set for a series of posts down memory lane.

Jared & I were born 3 months apart. Our parents apparently loved putting us into various themed outfits and making us hold hands. Plenty of pictures show that he was clearly forced into some poses.

Pulau Tioman

Jared had this stuffed dog, and I had a stuffed cat.
Mom replaced my stuffed cat when its fur completely fell off because we were inseparable.

That sweater looks so. Hong Kong drama.

I have no idea.

Plastic racquets.

My 1st bikini, and I didn't even know it.

Ermmmm.

And I was as brown as a monkey.

There are a million more, with both of us, Jared forced to put his arm around me. I think we were like their little dolls. Though I did seem quite happy, from the way I was smiling, haha. And yes, I look like a boy. After my golden age (say, til 5 years old), I became hopelessly skinny and suddenly all my photos were hideous. =(

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

wah so young also so hot already ooo someone

aFLY said...

LOL. That's hilarious. =P