Thursday, May 8, 2008

System Breakdown

The house is a huge mess. Besides the regular dust everywhere and how nothing's in it's place, now it smells something like pee and poop and a little of dampness too.

I feel really bad for Hayley, that she's not free to roam but she keeps getting really dirty. I can't afford to keep cleaning her and spending all my time outdoors watching her and calling her away from the dirt.She must be the only puppy that showers daily. And since we're all out in the day, she's stuck in her area till we get home.

Horrible Macy peed on the carpet upstairs. Such a big OLD dog and she had to go misbehave. I was in such a fit of rage that I just dragged the huge carpet into the toilet and tried to wash it off. It became this soaking lump that weighed a tonne. I swear I only managed to carry it due to the super adrenaline charge that came with my anger. I put it in the kitchen to dry overnight but we woke up to find the house stinking. So I put it on the gate as I left this morning, to dry. When I came home, it'd just freshly rained. I gave up, and chucked it on top of the car. Let Dad come home and scream.

I am so dying with all the household chores. Can't wait for Mom & Dad to finally come home.

My first assessment (15% of the finals) wasn't too great. Boo.

And I just came back from the dentist. It's the first time I've gone on my own, and I was so scared I'd get a summons! (Cos' I parked illegally.) I was imagining Dad's wrath and all the scolding I'd get for not waiting for a parking spot. From the window I thought it was a fine they'd put on my windscreen but it was just an ad. Hahaha. Yay! Now my teeth are squeaky clean. =)

No comments: