Monday, May 5, 2008

Things I Want To Do In This Lifetime

In no particular order:

1) Surf
2) Skinny dip
3) Visit tourist hotspots: Eiffel Tower, Pyramids, Big Ben, etc
4) Bungee Jump
5) Sleep under the stars
6) Climb a mountain
7) Watch a musical every year
8) Watch a Grand Slam live
9) Drive an F1 car
10) Get a tattoo
11) Get a makeover
12) Win a dance competition
13) Stay at the fanciest hotel
14) Go on a safari
15) Swim with dolphins
16) Vacation with friends
17) Go on food trips
18) Dance in the streets
19) Fly a plane
20) Ski

-----

I just found out why I get so upset when people argue with me. It's because I never quarrel. I don't really know how. Most of the time I thrive on this drifting, blank feeling. So when someone picks a fight or says something negative, my emotions go out of whack.

I can't remember what it's like to be a teen, holding long phone conversations. To be that close or to want to be that close to someone, that you don't want to hang up the phone.

5 comments:

vidolfnir said...

:D! skinny dip and swim with dolphins are in my lists too!
sleep under the stars already did XD

Jared said...

come visit me in london sometime, and you can watch a grandslam live, eat at gordon ramsays, visit the big ben, and er..

dance in the streets.

the last one's alone of course. haha.

aFLY said...

[vidolfnir]: cool! i'd love to sleep under the stars on a beach, if not for the bugs

[jared phau]: yay, then i can make a new list by 2010 haha

Chee Yong said...

3) Visit tourist hotspots: Eiffel
Tower, Pyramids, Big Ben, etc

9) Drive an F1 car

16) Vacation with friends

I'm very simple.. grant me these 3 wish and i will be gone happily :)
Hmm.. perhaps the 9th one abit hard.. anybody got £1450.00 coz... Formula 1 experience - your chance to drive an F1 racing car cost around that.. jared.. maybe you can help me out? You're earning POUNDS... RM9077 for us :(

Jared said...

lol i'm quite sure my allowance for uk isn't that much.

with 1450 pounds, i could do a tour of the michelin 3-star places in the uk, and have change to spare.

anyway such luxuries are for the rich. i shall have to be content with my extended london holiday, and you, with your business. haha.