Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Star Performer

When I was in kindergarten, everyone had to be in the annual concert, usually dancing. The costumes were really cute (and suprisingly hardy), and every year the teachers managed to come up with some different outfit we could run around on stage with.

Stef & Phyl were in Tadika Disney with me, as well as a bunch of people who ended up going to Taman Bukit Maluri primary school. We weren't really friends then yet but we knew each other. Everytime I watch the videos, it's so much fun to pick out all the people I know.

When I was 3. I don't know why, but I was always the person announcing.

At 4.

My partner, Yeo Kian Howe.

Yeo Kian Howe was always just one of the mischievious kids in high school. Until one day, while chatting, he asked me if I remembered him being my dance partner. It was a complete and utter surprise to find out that THAT BOY was YEO KIAN HOWE! The moment he said it, that baby face just came back to me.

And he claims he gave me my 1st kiss. I need some proof on that one.

At 5. We were doing some sexay top hat dance, with black sheer leggings.
I think that's my kindy best friend.

But I can't remember her name, except her surname, Chew (same as Mom's). =(

When Chew ____ ____ had a fever in class, I was so scared, because I'd never touched someone's forehead that hot before. And I think she was with me when I had my first nosebleed on the swing. That was most horrifying.

I can't believe I remember so many things. Like when it was cold, and I reached school by bus, and the teacher asked me why I was wearing lipstick cos' my lips were so red. And the classroom names: Peter Pan, Donald Duck, etc.


I wonder what's become of the kindergarten.

-----
So sad. Apparently there's no more Aristal tickets. I'd been looking forward to going back to watch.
I dislike it when a guy asks me out but expects me to plan. AND criticizes me.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

SO CUTE!!!! yeerrrrr *feels like pinching those little cheeks!!!!*