Friday, May 16, 2008

I finally watched a movie after months. Prince Caspian! Thanks to not having read the books, I found the show pretty riveting and entertaining. Poor Susan and Caspian. Lovers torn apart. When I first saw the trailer, I thought Caspian looked a little sissy. But the hair grew on me, and now I think he's so cute. Hahah. And Aslan makes me feel so comforted and safe (I must sound like Lucy).

Self-declared holiday tomorrow. I'm planning to catch up on totally overdue studies. But the moment I set aside time, I get glued to the television. Sigh.

I think I've addiction transfer. I've decided to rest my nail beds, after the too frequent nail polish applications. My roots are barely showing by a cm, and I'm already wondering what I'll look like with blue-purple highlights. So exciting! Once out of black, no going back!

Today, they prepared disposable dental mirrors, plus gloves, masks and gauze for the clinic session. It's so pathetic that we've not got any dental chairs yet, so we looked into each other's mouths with a torch and just sitting on chairs. So sad. I realized that I didn't really get to do any poking around, cos' I was busy correcting my notes. And nobody looked into my mouth either. =( So I didn't get to be patient NOR real dentist. And it's immensely more effective having guided sessions than self-learning. It takes forever to compare a real mouth and an image, where we still end up identifying the wrong things, whereas having the professor just point out what something is makes it so clear in a second. You'd be surprised how different everyone's mouths are - some structures barely look the same!

Bad cramps. Finally, at least.

No comments: