Saturday, June 21, 2008

Awww. Time flew by so quickly. I'm missing everyone already. It's so much more fun when it's at my place then me going to Singapore. Hehe. Then again, the real reason that it's probably more fun is because it's a real holiday, with no work, no school, no responsibilities to bother us. Just freedom and being around each other 24/7 makes it way more enjoyable.

I'm also looking forward to the next holiday already. And though a small part of me feels the usual pessimism kicking in (reminding me that it won't be as easy or fun once we all have our courses and exams to focus on), I refuse to listen to it. I am suppressing it because all you need is some effort and the right attitude, and you can have fun doing anything.

YAY to a beach chalet holiday (staying up all night on the cool beach) or a hilltop holiday at Genting Themepark (and eerie nights in the hotel). Cannot wait!

And no POS practice tmr, hohoho. What joy (oops). Got to get started on the dance concert programme booklet. And keep in touch with my notes this holiday.

But boo. Now I've 4 weeks of lonely-hood. No wonder it's so fun studying or working when you're staying with friends. I so much prefer being surrounded by company than by my own thoughts.

Still deciding whether to attend the party at the club next Friday night. Never mind. I vow to make the best of the next semester. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i need a REAL holiday too (not the holiday where you stay at home doing anything you want)

Jared said...

EH.

i'm having a stay at home holiday. what's wrong with that?

Anonymous said...

it's been 8 months of "stay at home" holiday for me already :(( besides the working that is.

back to studies anyway in abt 50 days :P

aFLY said...

well jared. we both know you should get ur behind moving =)

Jared said...

my behind will be long-hauled on an a380.

i hope.

haha