Friday, June 13, 2008

Yikes. My weekends are going to be so packed, leaving me even less time to study. This is especially taking into consideration the extra time I need to get my engine started, focus all my willpower and mental focus to properly absorb what I read. The only good thing is hopefully the extreme exercise (yes, I want it to be extreme and exhausting) that I'll get from going for a walk/jog every Saturday morning, dance on Saturday afternoon and POS practice Sunday afternoon. I am so depressed that I'm only 20 and I've cottage cheese or orange peel, whichever you prefer, on my behind and thighs. You can tell yourself you don't care, but c'mon, you'd only be fooling yourself. DIMPLES. GROSS. =(

I suppose now that there's EURO going on, I can study with football commentating as background noise.

Sa-ee, Vinny and Jaydon are here for a couple of days, a stopover after their holiday in Genting. Aggie & I picked them up from One Utama where their bus dropped them. Which made me realized that there are buses that go to Genting from there, conveniently leaving at 8, 9, 10 and 10.30 am (and so on), with the latest bus coming back at 8.30 pm. I think a day package, including bus ride, skyride and outdoor theme park costs RM47. Genting is apparently cold too (yay!) cos' of the rain. And Sa-ee surprisingly found the theme parks entertaining enough, so I'm a little reassured. I'm always under the impression that it's all a horrible bore and nobody who goes up there feels they had a worth-it time.

No comments: