Sunday, June 29, 2008

I hate moments like now when I've been waiting hours to watch OTH5 but I can't because Ade's so slow doing her work on the PC, and I feel so mad having to compromise on beauty sleep (especially when I badly need that beauty right now) since I'm so tired from a whole day out and no napping.

ANYWAY.

Updates.

Watched Made of Honour on Saturday, which was nice for me (but no, nobody else should watch it, at least not anybody I know since nobody I know is a romantic comedy fan). And I swear, I bumped into Mr Menon and his wife, but I didn't do anything. I found myself staring into his face as we passed each other in One Utama, but I was so shocked and confused I just couldn't remember his name until he'd walked past. At first, I was wondering why my sisters didn't react until I realized Mr Menon is NOT from my Malaysian school! Too late. Can someone like confirm it's him for me, maybe quiz him a little on his whereabouts? In case I'm just insane, or he has a twin living here.

POS practice today after church. I'm feeling pretty sad for Aggie that now she's going to church and all, if I go to Singapore, I don't want her to end up alone and unmotivated to keep it up. I feel so sad for her being alone going for POS practice, waiting for it to start, so hopefully she makes good friends with my partner, Steven. =P

Speaking of which, we practised stunts today. Though I may not be able to take part in the competition, at least I have more confidence that I can do a semi cartwheel and that I can do a bridge from the air! (This is a reminder to myself, in case I ever forget I can do it, that I actually CAN!) And we did the butt lift thingies, where one of the times seriously hurt, I think my partner caused a sprain in my nether regions. Not to mention the horrid abs and oblique ab aches from the sit-ups in hip hop. Hopefully I'll be able to get as much exercise if I go back THERE.

Hm. I can't begin to express how much I regret being unable to fulfill my commitments here. Especially leaving this church and cell group and POS. And Chinese class. And hip hop. Can't find the words to convey the depth of my disappointment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wud suggest try integrate ur sis Aggie into the church, get her to come for cell/service more regularly, since she wud be in taylors for a good few years. so if you do leave indeed, she has a backbone of support in the church as well, church pals and all...

in the meantime, pray for the best outcome, though we may not understand it most of the time...

Anonymous said...

sien... i dragged 13 people to watch a movie which not many found nice aha

aFLY said...

Lol. Nvm la nvm. I can imagine how you must feel but now, just make a make-up session with Get Smart? =)

kevrlee said...

the movie was nice wat!

Jared said...

ditto to what ern sheong said. prayer and encourgement! (: