Sunday, June 8, 2008

Road Rant

2 accidents on the road today. One on LDP near 1U, some skidded car. Another at Sunway, on the way to church, the entire lamp post fell down, obstructing the road. Both times the cars on my lane, the opposite lane slowed down to a standstill, just because the drivers were nosy. Sigh.

And to right lane hoggers, if you're at a speed where the next car ahead of you is meters away while behind you is a long queue, please get off the right lane! Cannot tahan man. It's like they're not stepping on the accelerator or something, maybe their right foot is up on the seat.

As for myself, I'm starting to daydream while driving, like running through convers in my head. Like forgetting to put signals. Dangerous.

Darn, must finish my work tonight so I can meet Wenhao tomorrow, IF timing's right and he's near.

No comments: