Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh my. Sem 2 sounds mad. Foundation 2 Pathology, Microbiology and Parasites. Dental Science Teeth. Dental Practice. PBLs, AIR Topics, plus revision of Sem 1. Premi & I are already stressed and it's not even the end of Sem 1 yet, haha.

Still busy cramming loads of facts into my head. Plus trying to fit as many things as I can into this week because it happens to be the clashing of end of Sem 1 events, birthdays and the trip down. I'll try and make it up to the Dental folks some other time, and I'm still figuring how to squeeze in cell group and studying tomorrow.

I'm trying to think of a 'On a lighter note' but can't really right now. Will just wait until Friday then.

Am I justified in my feelings? Or is it just me being too uptight, as I've been slowly becoming in life.
I am just so damn annoyed that I can't cut it out of my life like it's been so easily done to me. Like how everything still affects me so much unless I chant some mantra and calm myself down. When will the agony END?

No comments: