Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm having a scheduling conflict.

Emerge KL is on, and I want to participate. It's good to finally do something different and meet new people. But the 1st audition clashes with dance class on Sundays, the exact time. It's not that I can't switch dance class to Saturday, it's just that now that I've got all my friends in class with me, it's so sad to be alone on Saturdays.

Besides I should be studying like hell this week for Summative 1 next Friday. I just found out that after our 3 week COP and 1 week break, Semester 2 is only going to be 8 weeks long! Which means the entire Foundation course ends by November, and if I don't keep studying I'm DOOMED by November. Cos' if you fail, you repeat or get kicked out. And each next exam is just another barrier to avoid getting kicked out.

Soon, everyone else will be starting uni too. And lives will continue to diverge from the first meeting point. Inevitable, but still sad nonetheless.

No comments: