Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hayley is finally clean again and I can pet her without the stench wafting into my nostrils. =) Mom and I took her for a walk, me to prove to Mom that she doesn't need a leash. Well, she doesn't, but it's actually quite stressful having to look back and see what's making her lag behind. Every five seconds you've to call, 'Hayley! C'mere!' and yet you kinda suspect she doesn't know her name.

She was good all the way til we reached the bottom of our row, and there were Malay kids playing in their porch. Suddenly she stopped and stared. And the kids were going, 'Anjingggg! Anjinggg!' I tried to pull her away but she broke free to face the kids again. I was so freaked, I thought she was running to them, so I spun around and ran. I ended up tripping over her, because she was still under my feet. Hayley, Hayley.

My dad got my mother to buy him black hairdye the other day. He's trying to cover up some of his gray hair. It's so hilarious, because now he's so scared that he'll have patches of black that are obvious. He's still walking around with his head full of dye. Aggie got some dye on his face, and now WE'RE scared he'll have black skin when he goes to work tomorrow. But we're not telling him that it MAY not come out, lol.

OMG. And now he's pissed, cos' he wore his new RM3000 Porsche spectacles while his hair dye was still on, and the black can't come off. Oh, phew. It's his old glasses, not the new. Or else, we'd be hearing about it all night.

No comments: