Monday, June 23, 2008

Since young, I've said that my favourite flower is the sunflower. I liked its bright yellow 'sunnyness' and I think I wanted to be different.
But honestly, roses are gorgeous. As well as gerberas, and carnations. I just didn't want to be one of those sappy girls. But I'm actually turning out to be the sappiest of them all. =( Haha.
And now that I found this website, I love them all! Any flower would make my day.


The elegant iris represents faith, hope & wisdom.




The exotic orchid represents rare and delicate beauty.




Peruvian lilies (alstroemeria) mean friendship and devotion.




The most revered and celebrated rose. Definitive symbol of love and appreciation.




The graceful tulip means perfect love.





Sunflowers mean warmth and adoration, and are thought to be a sign of longevity.




Traditionally, Stargazer Lilies mean innocence and purity, but today they represent honour and aspiration.



The carnation is generally a symbol of love and fascination.




The gerbera daisy has become a choice for expressing cheerful sentiments but its tradtional meanings are beauty and innocence.


© Florapedia™

-----
By the way, I'm doing a community project for uni. It's a survey on oral piercing. I'd be immensely grateful to anyone who would follow this link and complete it for me. (I don't care if you're not Malaysian!) Thanks!
Click Here to take survey

No comments: